Greetings IMA members and friends,
You are invited to attend "Embracing Change,” presented by Rinku Bhattacharya. IMA Leadership Academy Series.
Program Description: Our world is changing at a startling rate and our ability to adapt to change and thrive is what will keep us competitive in today’s market.
- Change is all around, learn how to process change
- Increase comprehension of change and its impact
- Detail the differences between transition and change
- Identify challenges to change and opportunities that follow it
- Develop techniques to embrace change
- Define change and its impact on individuals.
- Describe transition and its differences from change.
- Recognize why and when change is necessary.
- Explore common challenges and identify opportunities that arise with change.
- Outline techniques to embrace change.
Knowledge Level - Basic
Registration Information: register below to get the Zoom Link to this meeting – emailed out 1 day and 2 days before. After RSVP is initiated, a Zoom link will be emailed to you on or before Monday 4/26/2021.
Instructional Delivery Method: On-Line Zoom Meeting
Amount of CPE Credit: 1.5 hours CPE - NASBA
Field of Study: Personal Development
RSVP: RSVP required.
IMA members: To RSVP enter the URL address below, then select the BLUE RSVP button within the IMA South Bay Chapter website page toward the bottom of the meeting announcement.
Enter into your browser:
Non-IMA Members: To RSVP, please email: NatalieV.Green@gmail.com. Include in your email: “I plan to attend,” and full “first and last name.” Please be sure to look for a confirmation email, with a Zoom link to later follow.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: IMA CPE Info link Fee – none.
Compliant Resolution Policy: IMA CPE Info link.
Prerequisite/Advanced Preparation: None.
Official NASBA Sponsor Statement: IMA CPE Info link
IMA - South Bay Chapter Communications Committee